My name is Bond, James Bond.
Time & Location
About the Event
In honor of the passing of Sean Connery, 1933 Boozehouse invites you to My name is Bond, James Bond. A dress up, James Bond themed degustation. Our head chef Abram Ponte will tantalise your tastebuds with his menu while Mark Lovett (owner) and Percy Small our Master Mixologists will mix up a series of matching cocktails from your favorite Bond films.
Mark and Percy bring with them 20 years of cocktail making, so your paired beverage will heighten your flavour senses together with Abram's mouth watering menu.
- Pumpkin, curry, tapioca crisp
- Cold smoked portobello skewer, pomegranate molasses and lime caviar
- Poached tiger prawn, bisque espuma
- Wagyu beef tataki, squid ink brioche crumbs, curry apple puree, horseradish creme fraiche, pickled mustard seeds, whipped beef fat and micro greens
- Shrimp rice cake, golden coconut curry broth, seared snapper, pickled papaya slaw, and watermelon radish
- Vanilla cake, burnt honey meringue, pistachio puree, candied pistachios and pear cubes
- Chocolate 5 ways. mousse, ganache, cake, soil, rocks, micro herbs and flowers
The evening will also include live entertainment.
Tickets $250 + BF
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/my-name-is-bond-james-bond-tickets-130207047785