Fri, 04 Dec|
1933 Booze House & Kitchen
Back by popular demand! Our authentic Mexican Degustation feast pared with delicious, matching cocktails is on again!
Time & Location
04 Dec 2020, 7:00 pm – 05 Dec 2020, 10:00 pm
1933 Booze House & Kitchen, 218 William St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011, Australia
About the Event
1933 Boozehouse invites you to our Mexican Degustation, a culinary journey through authentic Mexican cuisine by our head chef Abram Ponte together with Mark Lovett (owner) and Percy Small our Master Mixologists.
Mark and Percy bring with them 20 years of cocktail making, so your paired beverage will heighten your flavour senses together with Abram's mouth watering menu.
Guests will indulge in a 7 couse menu with cocktails to match:
- Kingfish Crudo - Mexican rice cake, sofrito, finger lime
- Prawn Ceviche - Palm vinegar foam, roasted corn, flying fish roe
- Rangers Valley Tartare - Queso fresco, blue corn chip, chipotle mayo
- Grilled Octopus - Coffee kombucha molé, sea grapes
- Roast Pork - White corn tortilla, avocado mousse, pickled Spanish onion
- Tres Leches - Quince, avocado, orange segment
- Rum Cheesecake - Coconut biscuit, marshmallow
Tickets - $170 + booking fee
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mexican-degustation-tickets-130204907383