Halloween & Day of the Dead Degustation
Time & Location
About the Event
Expirence Halloween & Day of the Dead like never before with an authentic Mexican feast pared with delicious, matching cocktails.
1933 Boozehouse invites you to Halloween & Day of the Dead, a culinary journey through authentic Mexican cuisine by our head chef Abram Ponte together with Mark Lovett (owner) and Percy Small our Master Mixologists.
Mark and Percy bring with them 20 years of cocktail making, so your paired beverage will heighten your flavour senses together with Abram's mouth watering menu.
Guests will indulge in a 7 couse menu with cocktails to match:
- Rangers Valley Scotch Asada Tartare - corn chips, nasturtium, micro cilantro, queso fresco paired with Blanco Tequila served with Sangrita
- Grilled Squid - coffee kombucha molé, sea lettuce paired with a Tommy's Margarita
- Prawn Ceviche - coconut vinegar foam, roasted corn, flying fish roe paired with Paloma
- Annatto Pork - white corn tortilla, avocado mousse, pickled spanish onion, micro cilantro paired with Reposado Tequila with Sangrita
- Kingfish Crudo - mexican rice cake, refried bean paste, finger lime paired with a Mezcal Old Fashioned
- Tres Leches Panna Cotta - quince gel, avocado, orange segment paired with Sangria
- Rumchatta cheesecake - raspberry coulis paired with Anejo Tequila with Sangrita.
Tickets - $120 + booking fee